Natursutten Malaysia Authorised Baby Store
Natursutten Butterfly Ortho Pacifier has a cut-out on the top which gives the shield a butterfly shape and makes more room for the nose of baby. The naturally soft material has several advantages:
- No cracks, crevices or joints where bacteria can hide
- Follows baby’s natural mouth movements
- Does not leave marks on baby’s face
- Has shown incredible strength in stretch-tests
- Environmentally friendly, sustainable and biodegradable
- Better for our planet and for your baby
They are made ecologically sustainable from pure natural rubber from the tree Hevea brasiliensis. The pacifiers are softer than silicone, and are very hygienic because they are molded in one piece without joints or cracks where dirt and bacteria can accumulate.
With a Natursutten pacifier, you avoid:
- Allergy causing substances
- Artificial color
- Cancer causing substances
- Hormone disturbing substances
- Chemical softeners
- Parabens, PVC and phthalates
The design, the company and the idea is Danish and the product is manufactured exclusively in Italy.
All Natursutten pacifiers are certified to conform to the European Union (EU) directive concerned with safety, health and environment. (Pacifier Safety requirements by European standard EN 1400). And to US regulations according to CPSIA and 16 CFR 1511 plus Australian standards AS 2432-2009.
NATURSUTTEN® has a very modern and extremely environmentally friendly packaging in a super nice and implemented Danish design.
- Natursutten packaging is made in Denmark
- All paper/cardboard used is FSC certified
- The little window in the packaging is made from corn
- Printed with non-toxic inks
- Environment friendly and biodegradable
Made from FSC certified cardboard, printed with the exclusive use of environmentally friendly and non-toxic ink colors and with the possibility of looking into the product through a window made from corn starch! A small sticker made from rocks closes each box.
Another important issue in the process, has been avoiding extra plastic, cardboard and redundant double wrapping. A lot of pacifiers are heavily packed in a bag in a box with and additional paper insert. All relevant info needed is printed on the inside of a Natursutten box. This saves a lot of impact on our natures resources.